你见过最美的中英文互译是哪句?

2020-06-22 成功案例 阅读

  原标题:你见过最美的中英文互译是哪句?

  最近网上有个帖子,叫八一八深入你内心的英文翻译,帖子里出现很多很美的中英文互译,下面就让我们看看这些句子,一起感受语言的美吧。

  

  In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

  心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。(余光中)

  But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

  世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

  You are the apple in my eyes.

  你是我最珍贵的人。

  I met my soulmate,he didn't.

  我遇到了我的那个他,而他没有。

  I will try anything once.

  人生苦短,何妨一试。

  Love is a touch and yet not a touch.

  爱是想触碰又收回的手。

  To me,love which isn't just kissing and touching or eating for survive,is the desire not to die and a kind of heroic dream in the exhausted life.

  爱之于我,不是肌肤之亲,不是一蔬一饭,它是一种不死的欲望,是颓败生活中的英雄梦想。

  I see fire inside the mountain.

  我见烈焰,起于孤山。

  Once in a blue moon

  千载难逢

  

  Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.

  心之所愿,无所不成

  gone with the wind——飘

  over the mountains, mountains

  越过山丘 才发现无人等候

  Thank you for…well nothing

  我要感谢你,赠我空欢喜

  Kill time, or kiss time.

  或消磨,或厮磨。

  May there be enough clouds in your life to make a beautiful sunset.

  愿你的生命中有够多的云翳,来造成一个美丽的黄昏。(冰心)

  humour

  幽默 (林语堂)

  余光中曾在文章里这样评价:把英文humour译成幽默,是神来之笔。

  有个快餐品牌的中文翻译也很妙就是赛百味—subway

  听着瞬间就不地下铁了。

  

  Our floating life is like a dream; how often one can enjoy oneself?

  浮生若梦,为欢几何?(李白)

  Everyone should take action with a dream and be strong with a reason. If the heart has no place to perch on, you will always be a drifter no matter where you are.

标签: